Don’t suffer from Windows errors anymore.
Over the past week, some readers have reported that they have come across a dos command to reinstall Windows. Priority open tax request.Enter “systemreset –cleanpc” (without quotes) in the pop-up command window.After a few seconds, you will see a restart delay.Then it will start extracting all the files that it needs and that are currently being updated.
How To Fix Windows 10/11 Using The Command Line?
How do I reinstall Windows 10 from Command Prompt?
Press Windows Key + X> Task Manager or Ctrl + Shift + Esc. Click File> Run New Task, type: cmd after hitting Enter. If you want to open it with administrator rights, hold down the Ctrl key, just clicking “Start new task”. In explorer, you can type CMD in the address bar and press Enter.
If you’re having a specific problem with Windows, it is likely that your Windows will be repaired using general recovery tools such as Windows Recovery Directory, Shoe Repair Directory, and Boot Directory. If the error might be too serious, you can get a qualified repair, such as a system restore. On Windows 10/11, you can also use the DISM command line utility to replace the Windows 10/11 image.
Then this article will help you fix Windows 10/11 with personalized learning methods usingby calling the command line.
Method 1: How To Fix Windows 10/11 Using SFC
SFC (System File Checker) is truly a command line utility that can check Windows system electronic files for corruption and replace any corrupted or protected system files with a highly acclaimed good version. If you have any problems with your computer or conflicts during the startup process, you can use SFC to diagnose and fix problems.
1. Open “Start”, find “Command Prompt”, select it and run, keeping this administrator in mind.
If the SFC cannot resolve the problem, it is likely that the utility will not be able to retrieve the required files from the specific Windows image that may be faulty. In this situation, you will most likely use DISM to repair part of a Windows image.
Method 2: How To Improve Windows 10/11 With DISM
Windows 10/11 comes with the best command line tool called DISM (Deployment Image Servicing and Management). DISM for Windows 10/11 can be used to repair and prepareThe Windows image collection includes Windows Setup, Windows Environment, Recovery, and Windows PE. In addition, DISM can be permanently used to restore the repair icon in a car control system installation.
To check for corruption, run Command Prompt as a manager, then enter the following syntax and just press Enter.
To scan Windows for corrupted photos, type the following command or press Enter.
To restore the Windows image, sort the following items and type Enter.
Method 3. How To Reset Windows 10/11 Using Command Line
To reset Windows 10/11 using Reset This PC, follow the basic instructions below:
Type “systemreset -cleanpc” at the most appropriate elevated command prompt and enter “Enter”. (If your computer does not start, your company may start in recovery mode, select Troubleshoot, then close Reset This PC.)
Method 4. How To Perform Playback Using The Command Line
How do I restore Windows 10 from DOS?
Click Startup Repair.Click System Restore.Choose your username.Enter this password.Enter “cmd” in the main search box.Right click on Command Prompt and select Run as administrator.Just type sfc / scannow in the command line and press Enter.
If some of the problems are too serious, you will try to restore Windows 10/11 to a previous state, that is, as long as you have System Restore enabled. However, it will not recover documents, music, emails or personal files of any type. If so, see below.
To run Safe Ultimate System Restore, do the following:
1. Turn on your computer and hold down the F8 key until Windows advanced options are displayed.
2. Click Safe Mode prompted and press Enter. If all of your computers can start normally, “cmd” in the search box and a breeze means “Command to prompt.”
3. When prompted, log in with an administrator account. When the command prompt appears, first enter “rstrui.exe” into the command prompt window and press “Enter” to continue.
How do I factory reset my computer with Command Prompt?
Turn on your computer.Hold down the F8 key.On the Advanced Boot Options movie screen, select Safe Mode with Command Prompt.Hit Enter.Author Become an administrator.When the command prompt appears, enter this command: rstrui.exe.Hit Enter.Follow the instructions in the wizard to continue with System Restore.
4. This command will take you to the system recovery interface. You can use the recommended restore point or directly select a different restore point beginning. Then click “Next” and follow the instructions to complete the system restore.
Method Methods. How To Fix Windows 10/11 Using AOMEI.exe (generic)
The above methods are very useful and can help you in some situations, such as when system files or a backup image are damaged, problems with recovery or drivers, etc. But no matter if your system crashes or your battle disk is damaged , you need another professional method to fix Windows 10 or 11. Reliable backup and restore pays off – AOMEI Backupper Professional software systems.
Allows you to back up and restore the system using command sections or the graphical user interface. And you can benefit from its useful features, like using the AOMEI Backupper to create incremental / differential helpers that only save changes, but can you restore the system to different hardware?
Download AOMEI Backupper 30 Day Free Trial Now! under Real Windows 11/10/8/7 / XP / Visa are supported.
Suppose you backed up your arrangement using the AOMEI Backupper image. Before going back to the approach, you can use the Check Image feature to make sure the system display backup is intact and free of errors. You also need to know the selected settings that you are going to use. Enter “ambackup you should /?” In a command prompt window to get them.
Then follow the correct steps to restore Windows 10/11 using AOMEI.exe:
1. Navigate to the AOMEI Backupper installation directory site by simply typing the following command at the command prompt and pressing Enter. For example: cd C: Program (x86) AOMEI files Backupper.
Note. If you run this command outside of Windows PE, the drive numbers may change.
2. To restore, run: start AMBackup / r / t [backup type] / s “[backup configuration path]” / d [destination]. For example: To restore a system backup to J: systembackup1 on disk 1. Enter the command: AMBackup / r / t course / s “J: systembackup systembackup1.adi” / d 1.
- If inYour family needs to recover to a different hard drive, this will most likely become very easy with the versatile AOMEI Backupper recovery function. To get started: start the system to restore the image named “systembackup1.adi” to partition zero on disk 0 and perform an efficient universal restore. AMBackup / t / r program / s “D: system backup systembackup1.adi” / d 0: 0 / x.
- You will surely have quick access to this software without starting your computer using the Recovery Environment utility.
Now you have learned how to fix Windows 10/11 with at least 5 methods using the command line. You can choose a specific method as you like. It is also highly recommended that you install AOMEI Backupper on your computer to ensure continuous protection.
Can I restore Windows 10 from cmd?
If your computer can work fine with boots and boots, enter “cmd” in the search box and click “Command Prompt” to continue. When the command is almost displayed, type “rstrui.exe” to start in the Command Prompt window and also press “Enter” to continue. 4. This command will take you to the system recovery interface.
If you want to keep unlimited computers in your business, owners can opt for AOMEI Technician Backupper. You might be surprised to know that everyone has the option to copy to the installation directory to create a portable version. Do not be shytry it!Download this fixer software and fix your PC today.
Commande Dos Pour Reinstaller Windows
Dos Opdracht Om Windows Opnieuw Te Installeren
Polecenie Dos Do Ponownej Instalacji Systemu Windows
Comando Dos Para Reinstalar Windows
Komanda Dos Dlya Pereustanovki Windows
Comando Dos Per Reinstallare Windows
Dos Befehl Um Windows Neu Zu Installieren
Dos Kommandot For Att Installera Om Windows
Comando Dos Para Reinstalar O Windows